With Roofing Annex, the average new roof installation only takes 1 DAY to COMPLETE! That’s right – the tear-off and replacement of most roofs is accomplished on a single day.
Sitting inside a house while roofers are hammering and nailing overhead is not pleasant for people or pets. Once you’ve decided it’s time to install a new roof, chances are you’ll want it done fast, with as little disruption as possible. That’s where hiring an expert installer like Roofing Annex brings even more value. Our assurance that your 30 square, or less, roof will be replaced the same day means your property is safer, cleaner, and back to normal before you know it. The largest homes in the region must allow up to 2 ½ or even 5 days to complete due to magnitude (The average roofer typically takes a whole work week or two).
Why Don’t You Guarantee your 1 Day Roof Install?
Our goal is always to have a roof done in a day but there are many unforeseen circumstances that can upset the normal flow of a project. Some issues are accounted for before work starts but others crop up during construction. Here are some examples of problems that can delay a roof installation:
- Compromised decking to replace
- Multiple layers of shingles to remove
- Flashing issues
- Mother Nature – Weather events can spring up quick in the Cincinnati area!
The 1 Day Roof Install Difference
- Lower costs – Our efficient practices keep our pricing low even with a large crew (8 laborers complete in 1 day what 3 can do in 3-4 days). Cutting out the travel expenses and a possible 2nd day (for the average size home) racks up the savings. A well-organized large crew can work in waves to speed up the process.
- Avoid damage and delays – Unexpected weather events can throw a reroof project off course.
- Cleaner grounds – Waste, dumpsters, equipment, and materials left on your property overnight tends to be a turnoff.
- No missed work – a one day roof job is usually done between the time you leave for work in the morning and come home in the evening
- Minimal disruption for pets
Large Team of Experienced Roofers
Roofing Annex sends one crew of 5 to 12 experienced roofers on each job depending on the size of the roof. Most of them have been working with Roofing Annex for more than ten years. Due to their experience, Roofing Annex’s skilled professionals know how to complete their individual jobs, work as a team, and install the specific products used to manufacturer guidelines.
While we may move at a faster pace than most of our competitors, quality is never sacrificed. Each customer’s roof build is assigned an on site project manager who oversees the installation, keeps in contact with the homeowner before, during and after the completion of construction and even does a final walk around the property with you to ensure you are pleased with the results.
All of this and The Roofing Annex offers the strongest material and workmanship warranties in the industry, being backed by GAF, the nations largest shingle manufacturer. The Roofing Annex was recently presented with the GAF President’s Club award for the fourth straight year! This prestigious award is earned by only 3% of all GAF certified and Master Elite contractors in the country.
If you are looking for superior workmanship, completed in a timely manner, while using only the highest quality materials, contact us at The Roofing Annex to schedule your roof inspection!
Visit our online scheduler or call us today to request our services