Candidates must be dedicated, have a willingness to learn, team player, have excellent customer service and communication skills, and a “go get it” attitude. Basic computer skills, some remodeling and roofing installation knowledge, good at multi-tasking, efficient time management, and effective organizational skills are essential.
The position requires the ability to adjust to change throughout the day and the candidate must be willing to do tasks outside of the job responsibilities. Prove yourself a star and you could find many opportunities for advancement. Willingness to travel to other national office locations is a plus! Work hours will vary by day and will include weekends.
Duties will include:
- Generating accurate material and work orders
- Supervising and scheduling installers on roofing projects and coordinating miscellaneous trades to be performed
- Overseeing the conclusion of each project and completing final inspections on all building trades
- Answering questions from homeowners and sales reps
- Assisting accounts receivable with collections
- All while providing excellent customer service
Position includes salary, company iPad, use of a company truck, gas and paid time off. On the job training and mentoring from a Sr. Project Manager will be provided.