WATCH THIS VIDEO FIRST and review the website to learn who we are before applying.
COMMISSION based on profit percentages. Most top earners make 6 figures.
Business cards, sales materials, on the job training and mentoring provided. If you don’t have a truck, a company truck may be provided.
Candidates must be dedicated, have a willingness to learn, the ability to be comfortable on a ladder/roof, team player, have excellent customer service and communication skills, and a “go get it” attitude. We are looking to mold the right candidate. Basic computer skills, some remodeling and roofing installation knowledge are a plus. Good multi-tasking, efficient time management, and effective organizational skills are essential.
The position requires the ability to adjust to change throughout the day and the candidate must be willing to do tasks outside of the job responsibilities. Prove yourself a star and you could find many opportunities for advancement. Willingness to travel to other national office locations is a plus! We are looking for those who want to put in as many hours needed to be the best at what they do.
Duties will include:
- The ability to get on roofs
- Generating Sales Leads
- Writing Estimates & Roof Reports!
- Overseeing the Opening of each project with your team
- Answering questions from homeowners and our Project Managers
- Assisting accounts receivable with collections
- Providing Leadership and excellent customer service
- Undergoing Continual Training