We take customer service very seriously. If you’re thinking about hiring the Roofing Annex, visit one of the links below to see what others had to say about us. Look below to see how to write a review yourself.
“Today we had our roof re-shingled and we couldn’t be happier with the work! Everything they told us would happen, happened. They were out first thing in the morning and finished by mid afternoon. The clean up was AMAZING!! We have a toddler and were worried that there may be nails and other things left behind, but we haven’t found anything as of yet. The project manager Ryan was so helpful in explaining everything to us and answered any questions we had. He even came back well after his crew had left and explained that he just wanted to do a final walk through to make sure everything was cleaned up and that we were happy with the work, that was a definite YES!! My husband and I will recommend this company to anyone looking for any type of roofing needs.”
“Roofing Annex did a great job on my roof Friday, August 23rd. Brendan O Connor was great to work with and very helpful in getting the project together and was very thorough. He worked hard with our insurance company to get our roof approved. Jamey Wallace, the project manager, also did a great job overseeing the work being done. The guys that worked on the roof did an exceptional job and got it done rather quickly. We have a pool and they were very careful not to let any material fall into it. I would highly recommend this company!”
“The crew were such hard workers. The first crew stayed into the darkness to finish up. It wasn’t their or the Project Manager’s fault that it wasn’t right.”
“We were very professional, timely, and explained the entire process to me. The project manager was on site during the entire installation.”
|“We had an excellent experience with Roofing Annex. They did what they said they would do, namely, remove and replace my damaged roof shingles in one day … and they did it with excellence. I was amazed at their professionalism and splendid teamwork. All was done according to the contract and in consultation with our insurance company, removing the burden of the project from us. I watched the work closely and, having had some experience with doing roofing myself, believe that this was a quality job. Clean up after the job was superb … they even scrubbed off my driveway! I could not be happier!”
“This was an insurance claim from hail damage. Two of my neighbors had used them, so I had seen their workmanship and care for the surrounding grounds. They worked with my insurance company and myself to get the best outcome. There were some other things going on in my life at the time and they were understanding and patient. No high pressure sales tactics or push to rush the job. They put the materials where I had asked and cleaned up fairly well. I would recommend them.”
Write a Review
If you’re already a customer, we’d love it if you took a moment to share your experience on any one of the sites listed here!
- Roofing Annex on Google+ (instructions below)
- Roofing Annex Yahoo Local (instructions below)
- Roofing Annex on Better Business Bureau (instructions below)
- Roofing Annex on CitySearch (instructions below)
- Roofing Annex on the GAF website (GAF contacts our clients for feedback)
- Roofing Annex on Angie’s List
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! It helps us so much as is greatly appreciated.
And if you don’t have an account at any of the above sites, you can just complete our customer satisfaction survey here.
Instructions for writing a review on Google+
Important note: You must be logged into Google in order to leave a review.
- Visit our Google+ profile page here: https://goo.gl/7AlGr
- At the top of the page, next to where it says “The Roofing Annex” you should see a small icon that looks like a pencil.
- If you’re already signed in, you will be prompted to write a review. If you’re not signed in, you’ll first be prompted to sign in. You must be signed in to a Google account to leave a review.
- After you’ve signed in, a window should appear allowing you to rate the quality and describe your experience.
Important note: You must be logged into Yahoo in order to leave a review.
- Visit our Yahoo profile page here: https://goo.gl/tLttG
- Click the blue “Write a review” button just beneath our address on that page.
- If you’re already signed in to Yahoo, you will be prompted to write a review. If you’re not signed in, you’ll first be prompted to sign in. Yahoo allows you to sign in using a Yahoo account or a Facebook or Google account. You must be signed in using one of these methods to leave a review.
- Visit our BBB profile page here: https://goo.gl/SEmPm
- Scroll down almost to the bottom and you’ll see a link that says “Submit a customer review.” Click that link.
- Follow the instructions on the page to leave your review.
This is a two-step process and is slightly different from Google+ and Yahoo.
- Visit our CitySearch profile page here: https://goo.gl/ZTt0R
- Click the thumbs up or thumbs down icons beneath the words “Recommend this business?” to vote for us.
- If you’re already signed in to CitySearch, you will be prompted to write a review. If you’re not signed in, you’ll first be prompted to sign in. CitySearch allows you to sign in using a CitySearch account or a Facebook account. You must be signed in using one of these methods to leave a review.
- After you’ve signed in, confirm your thumbs up or down vote was registered (whichever thumb you clicked on should now be green). If not, click thumbs up (or down) again.
- After that, click the green “Write a Tip” box toward the center of the page and write your brief review.