Tall Trail, Indian Hill, Ohio
New Roofing System
STORM DAMAGE - BEFORE SHOT
Indian Hill Road, Cincinnati, OH
STORM DAMAGE - COMPLETED REPLACEMENT
Indian Hill Road, Cincinnati, OH
Indian Hill Neighbor
Camargo Canyon, Madeira, OH
Indian Hill Neighbor
Lakota Drive, Madeira, OH
Roofing Annex is Indian Hill, Ohio’s #1 roofer because of our unparalleled reputation amongst homeowners making renovations and those affected by storm damage. Three simple principles have guided our company over the years; Education is Everything, Customers Come First, and We Can Always Improve. We look forward to building long lasting relationships with the homeowners we serve in Indian Hill and its neighbors, Madeira, Columbia Township, Madisonville, Silverton and Sycamore Township.
Roofing Annex is at the top of its game when it comes to product knowledge, customer comfortability, top-notch installation, and overall-value. No other roofing contractor in Indian Hill or the greater Cincinnati area can compare to our passion to impress.
We’re Not Your Father’s Roofing Company
We’ve been called the “First Roofing Company of the 21st Century” in the press for our innovations. Learn why Roofing Annex stands out as a local Indian Hill area roofing contractor:
- We understand that a top grade installation is a benefit to us as much as our homeowners.
- We treat homeowners with the respect we give our own families.
- We don’t want to be your roofer; we want to be your restoration specialist.
- We review utilize an innovative Pre-Work Checklist to ensure there are no surprises.
- We’re not done until our clients are 100% satisfied with our work.
- We tackle every Indian Hill, Ohio roofing project professionally, with a complete, easy-to-understand written estimate.
- We’re among an elite group of certified Cincinnati GAF Master Elite roofing contractors, a distinction earned by only 2-3% of all roofing companies in North America. This means we can offer GAF lifetime warranties that nobody else can.
- GAF awarded us with the highly coveted President’s Award two years in a row for achieving the highest marks in performance, reliability and service (There are only 100 President’s Club Members in North America and only we’re the only one in the greater Cincinnati Area)
- Our storm damage services start with a free inspection by a Haag certified inspector, not a hammer and nail roofer. We also provide the best insurance claim advocacy around –free of charge and obligation!
IT’S IN OUR HEARTS TO GIVE BACK
There are more reasons that set Roofing Annex apart from other roofers in the Village of Indian Hill. Whether it’s Partnering with The Muñoz Foundation, giving to The American Heart Association “Men Go Red for Women”, or fundraising for Habitat for Humanity we believe in participating in local community projects makes a real difference. Hey, because we live here, too!
ANNUAL ROOF MAINTENANCE FOR INDIAN HILL
Our Indian Hill customers who have signed up for our annual maintenance program have reaped the benefits of someone looking after their roof annually. The program includes seasonal gutter cleaning and a close inspection of any shingles, flashing, siding, metal-works, and other exterior components. It’s a fantastic value that will keep a home safer and stronger — call us today for pricing.
Why not talk to the most well reviewed roofers in Indian Hill? We’re the roofing contractor who wants to earn your business via trust. Call Roofing Annex today at (513) 685-9092 for a FREE estimate, or click the link below.
Roofing Annex is the premiere restoration contractor in Indian Hill and the entire Cincinnati area. Our clients, shingle manufactures, and the Better Business Bureau all give us 5 stars. We are proud to be the roofers of choice in Cincinnati, Delhi, Springboro, West Chester Township, Loveland, Lebanon, South Lebanon, Mason, Montgomery Middletown, Maineville, Dayton and other surrounding cities. Roofing Annex provides residential as well as commercial roofing solutions via:
- General Repairs (Roof, Siding, Gutters, etc.)
- Maintenance Plans (For Commercial Properties)
- Storm Damage Services (Certified Inspections & Insurance Claim Advocacy)
- Exterior Extras (Doors, Windows, Siding, Gutters, & Metal-work)
- New Roofing (Asphalt, Cedar, Metal, etc.)
11 Reasons Indian Hill, Ohio Homeowners Choose Roofing Annex:
- Roofing Annex is Local (West Chester Office)
- We are Asphalt Shingle/Steep Slope Roofing Specialists
- We are Licensed & Fully Insured
- Our Restoration Specialists are Haag Certified Roof Inspectors
- We offer 24-hour Emergency Services
- Our Project Managers Create Accountability
- We are Manufacture Certified by GAF
- We Provide Complimentary GAF Lifetime Warranties
- We’re Smart! (Internal Education = Manuals & Videos + Hands-On Training)
- We Go to Bat for Our Clients on Insurance Claims.
- Our Financing Option is Great
Call on Indian Hill’s number one roofing company, Roofing Annex, if you’re in need of roof renovations, have leaks, or are looking for peace of mind. (513) 685-9092
Idyllic Indian Hill
It may be officially designated as a city because its population exceeds 5,000 (5,785 at the 2010 U.S. census), but Indian Hill, Ohio, is still very much an idyllic village at heart. The official name of the municipality is the City of The Village of Indian Hill to stay true to its village lifestyle. The affluent suburb is part of Hamilton County located a few miles northeast of Cincinnati, Ohio.
Native Americans were the first to hunt the wooded slopes and pristine streams of Indian Hill. The area was first purchased by the U.S. government, which in turn sold it to U.S. Major Benjamin Stites, who spotted the land with a surveying party during the Revolutionary War. As people settled in the area, the Village of Indian Hill quickly became a farming community. Today, Ohio’s Indian Hill very much remains a rural city, with open spaces running through and around the city. Within its 20 square miles are the Stanley M. Rowe Arboretum, the Grand Valley Preserve and more than 150 miles of bridle trails.
Affluent Cincinnati Suburb
The quiet residential neighborhood has strong family, community and historical values. The rolling countryside is noted for its grand mansions, private estates and large houses. City-data.com lists Indian Hill #1 on its list of Top 100 cities with the biggest houses. Among it notable residents are rock star Peter Frampton; Cincinnati Bengals Head Coach Marvin Lewis; U.S. businessman Mercer Reynolds; and several congressional officials. Astronaut Neil Armstrong and Cincinnati Reds president and CEO Marge Schott also resided in Indian Hill before their passing.
Robb Report magazine, published by CurtCo Media and a definitive authority on connoisseurship for ultra-affluent consumers, has named the Village of Indian Hill as the “Best Place to Raise a Family.” Both the Cincinnati Country Day School and the Indian Hill High School were nationally recognized for their excellence in education. The high school is also a No Child Left Behind Blue Ribbon School.
Compared to the Ohio state average, the U.S. Census finds the Village of Indian Hill significantly above average in median house value, number of rooms per house, median household income ($158,742 and $179,356 median family income) and the percentage of population with a bachelor’s degree or higher. The city of Indian Hill is significantly below state average in unemployment percentage, renting percentage and number of college students.
Indian Hill Roofing Companies
Home prices range from $239,000 to $6.5 million. Most homes are topped with premium roofing, many installed by the Roofing Annex, identified as one of the main Indian Hill roofers because of its certified residential roofing installation designations and A-rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Dimensional shingles, slate, cedar shakes and shingles, tile roofing and synthetic roofing are among the common types of roofing Indian Hill homeowners select to complement their vinyl, brick and stone exterior siding styles.
Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Roofing Annex has been serving the City of The Village of Indian Hill with quality roofing, siding, windows, doors, and gutters and downspouts for many years. The Roofing Annex has been a trustworthy roofing inspector for Indian Hill homeowners who suffered exterior home damage or roof damage from severe storms.
The Roofing Annex offers free roofing inspections and free quote comparisons. Call the Roofing Annex at 513-685-9092 and receive the royal treatment for your home exterior needs.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription