Roofing Annex of Cincinnati is always in search of bright, enthusiastic and energetic people who are ready for a rewarding career that enables them to be in control of their own time, without a boss to watch over them, or to be stuck inside all day at a boring and limited career. Our Canvassers are paid an hourly fee ($10 – $20) plus bonuses – all of which are performance based. Training is provided by a lead team member during the first few weeks.
More On Us
- We are the Cincinnati Area’s leading roofing service provider. Our canvassers specialize in connecting homeowners with our roofing services, especially in the wake of a hail and or wind storm when roof damage is at its worst.
- The main service our canvassers provide homeowners is education. They explain how our inspections can benefit them, who we’ve helped locally, how their insurance works, what type of repairs they may need, and we help them understand what to look for in a roofing contractor.
- At Roofing Annex, we are always in search of energetic people to join our team and grow with us. Our business requires skilled canvassers on the streets, going Door to Door, to connect with homeowners. This is a unique and rewarding opportunity for the right person.
What Do Our Canvassers Do?
Our canvassers are responsible for lead generation. Our canvassing teams operate in real time, turning the homeowners they contact into roofing leads for our professional roofing contractors. The main goal is to have them give you contact information and request a free roof exam and consultation from our Restoration Experts who are trained and certified roof inspection experts.
We arm our canvassers with well targeted locations to work, company shirts, company car magnets, target print materials, business cards, personalized door hangers, and other tools to promote Roofing Annex. This allows you to ensure your own success.
Requirements to being a successful canvasser
- Optimistic outlook
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to interpret and respond to nonverbal cues
- Passion for helping others
- Availability to work within 24 hours after a storm hits
- Outgoing personality
- Driven to meet goals
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Enjoy working on your feet
- Reliable transportation
At Roofing Annex our goal is to help homeowners become empowered via knowledge we openly and freely share. We never use scare tactics, never over-promise, and always seek to make a potential client’s experience with us a pleasurable one.
Email your resume and cover letter immediately if you are ready to join our team in Cincinnati! Make it fun and interesting!! Add a video introduction for a real attention grabber!!!